Ahhh...500 :D

I always looked old than I was and even when I was a kind I could never get away with buying a child ticket!

David Lindon said:
I always looked old than I was and even when I was a kind I could never get away with buying a child ticket!
Haha, too true. You do not become a Man when you are eighteen... you do not become a Man when you make sweet and beautiful love to a drunken girl... you do not become a Man when you take up your father's sword and swear vengence upon the King that had him killed and his Kingdom... you do not even become a Man when your secret wife is murdered and you free Scotland after being Hung, Drawn and Quartered while screaming Freedom...

You become a man when they no longer allow you to travel on the train as a Child, and you have to start paying twice as much because you cannot be bothered to shave...

jay8990 said:
good luck to ya, I had enough trouble convincing the hot girl behind the counter i was a student! she let me off we cheaper price when i asked her to come see the movie with me :D lol
Haha, that is an ingenius idea! Especially if she did, did she? ;) Or is that not a story for our ears...

ROFL LK
Somehow i agree with you there
Lucky i still get child tickets :D
CONGRATULATIONS WIKTOREK !
Hmm ... i'll see if i can find me camera ... :p

congratulations!! im gonna have to try and ask for a child ticket next time and say im 12 :D

kki4tk.jpg

Lol! Nah... it was funny with my last child ticket...

Lord Kalthorn: 'One Child to Bexhill please'
Guy: 'Child? How old are you?'
Lord Kalthorn [squints and leans onto the desk]: 'How old do you have to be?'
Guy: 'How old are you?'
Lord Kalthorn: '16' (I was only sixteen for the next four days)
Guy: 'You have to be 15,'
Lord Kalthorn: 'Oh... ok... what if I'm 15 then?'
Guy: 'Here's your ticket'
Lord Kalthorn [Smiles, it is an Adult Ticket]: 'Ok...'

Wasn't expecting that! :D

Step 4? What are steps 1, 2 and 3? I didn't get a step picture for my Celebration! :'( Lol.

uhhh....heres a guess

step 1: making an account w/ computer forums

step 2: posting 10 (?) times to become a junior member

step 3: posting 100 (?) times to become a member

step 4: posting 500 times to become a senior member!!

lol idk about the number of postings and that just came off the top of my head :D

Step0: Welcoming

Step1: Newbie to junior member

Step2: Junior member to Member

Step3: Member to Senior Memer

Step4: Senior member to Guru

Step5: 15000+ posts

Special: B-day images

EDIT: Fixes will be shown on the next member

Back
Top Bottom