New Guitar!!!

SirVal said:
guitar3we.jpg
Haha, it looks like somebody has taken a bite out of it :D Although that probably makes it sound better... I don't know. Maybe it is for balance?

SirVal said:
Yeah it's a great feeling getting a new guitar, Too much choice though!
Oh and yeah I'm in an AC/DC tribute at the moment, and i'm playing round with idea of writing my own stuff, cause it might not stay a tribute band forever.

Steven it cost £350, which is quite cheap, it's £400 in most shops... which is nice. Delivery on it sux0rz though.

EDIT: GG I also play acoustic, I prefer it sometimes, although you can't rip a solo in the middle of an acoustic song unfortunately :p
Good luck writing the songs!

mmmmm I wonder if it tasted good then?
I can confirm there was no bite taken out of the guitar, unfortunately, sorry to ruin your story LK it was nice while it lasted.

Oh... :( It sounded very Rock. Just after the most bodatiously heinous Guitar Solo, the Rocker would slam his head into the stage floor, scream at the audience, bite off a piece of his guitar and spit it into the audience.

nice guitar!! hope you have fun w/ it!! i used to play the keyboard...never was very good tho :D ... but now im gonna learn to play bass :D

Yeah! That song was pretty good too... probably mainly because it was riddled with anticipation that they do it well, although I suppse you know they do... but it was a funny film.

Awesome, some one else on this forum likes guitars. What other gear have you got SiVal? I only have a Ibanez GRX40 Electric and Ibanez AW10CE Electric, Acoustic. I recently bought a death metal pedal so i could play metallica. Im hoping to buy a nice Marshall amp soon.

Back
Top Bottom