What is something a lot of people don't know?

Ah good idea, I'll go and prepare. Mr Lindon please keep the forums running so I can come back in 20 years and report my findings, or prehaps the water will have eaten me by then?

Hmmmm I might consider designing a suit that is made entirely of water, that way I can still compute, with a waterproof keyboard and test the theory, Good idea I think.
Send funding to my Paypal, Contact me for more info.

oh oh .. ill bet no one knew this!! touching the inside of a oven that is 450*degrees*f (dunno how to make the little 0 thingy :p) hurts!! no one knew that did they :D

:eek:...wow..really kalgatha!...lol
You dont say!?

I bet no one knew this~

Every minute of the day SOME PEOPLE at least SOME where in the world...are...errr..
Nice way of putting it..
Are 'getting it on' ;)
Nice to no ay?!
So you could be watching TV..or on the computer :D ..
.... and some people are getting busy :p haha!
(i no i couldnt help.. :eek:)

AAHAHAH!! lol i thought about that once :D but you know...for all those ppl that do ... you should never expect me to be .... im...a...well...not the best w/ the ladies...if ya know what i mean

hang on...thats a worrying thought..if you really think about it..
Like right NOW....They are getting lucky..and what, we are at our computers... :( aww...
LUCKY PEOPLE :p ...

I no what ya mean Kalgatha :p ... yeah same here... * le sigh*

hang on..i thought you had a g/f? ey.. heh eh? ;)

yeah...but she lives in MO....and i live in AR...6 hr drive...and i can't even drive yet...can't wait till Nov. :D...but i still won't get "lucky"

Back
Top Bottom