Roll back issues?

I have my old drivers that worked fine before the 66.93 but still my pc freezes so it is obviously not my drivers that are causing the problem? what should i do? all help appreciated?

should i go into safe mode and scan that way? eg disk scan, disk cleanup, disk defrag, virus and spyware etc in safe?? will this make it more chance for me to pick up a problem then when i do it in normal mode?

Thanx

plz guy this is really annoying me...my comp was running so well and now it freezes all the time.....i need as many ideas as possible

cantona said:
should i go into safe mode and scan that way? eg disk scan, disk cleanup, disk defrag, virus and spyware etc in safe?? will this make it more chance for me to pick up a problem then when i do it in normal mode?

Thanx

I don't think that going to safe mode has any effect on picking up for example a virus. It only makes it easier to remove it.

Have u detected a virus recently? And check ur startup registry, maybe there is something that is causing trouble. It also could be a hardware problem, but if it's software related reformatting should fix it.

Hope u get it working.

nope no viruses picked up lately...also with the registry thing you suggested i havent had to much experience in this area so what should of sort of problems should i be looking for in the registry? and by reformatting wont i lose all my programs etc and documents?

ok im beginning to almost cry now my pc froze again....WHY ME!!!!!!!

ok with the whole formattign thing could anyone list what i will have to do in the area of saving my documents to file etc

will i have to go and get drivers for all my hardware again?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppppppppp

If you reformat your hard drive, everything gets deleted. You will have to install all drivers again or you can try to use Windows default drivers for some hardware.

damnittttttttt i have never reformatted before so i am very nervous abotu doing it....can anyone think of anything else that could be causing my problem?

also what bad things should i be looking for my registry eg how do i know what is bad?

thanx

Back
Top Bottom