New Guitar!!!

Yeah it's an awesome guitar, I have a fender stratocaster aswell, I got a new guitar cause it just didn't have the tone I wanted, it was too clean and bluesy for my liking, whereas the les paul SCREAMS.

SirVal said:
Yeah it's a great feeling getting a new guitar, Too much choice though!Oh and yeah I'm in an AC/DC tribute at the moment, and i'm playing round with idea of writing my own stuff, cause it might not stay a tribute band forever.EDIT: GG I also play acoustic, I prefer it sometimes, although you can't rip a solo in the middle of an acoustic song unfortunately

I no! WAY to much choice,But still its all good..
Ah AC/DC, i should of got a hint from your sig lol, nice, im not really into AC/DC, well i dont listen to there music much but i do agree there a great band, so i can understand that
WOW, Writing your own stuff :eek:..nice, ive always wanted to do that and compose(if thats the write word to explain it) my own tunes and stuff like that, ive tryed tho but i aint no good im afraid :(
Is hard work that..
O well practice practice practice, till your fingers bleed i say:p
(well not really but yeah..lol)

All the best with your music and song writing, good good luck, you will get there if you want to i say:D

And thats so true, you cant rock out as good with an acoustic :p lol, im hope'n to get a bass etc like a Ibanez or a Fender(then thats rocking out all right i say) down the track when i actually can play good lol...i suck...but yeah practice practice practice, is what us guitar players should go by(or anyone really)

sorry to double post but...

cantona said:
cheap....that is a brilliant price for a Les Paul well done here in Australia you are lookign at a minium of 1500 for a decnt one...well done

In Australia? Are you kidding!? Where about in aust? omg!
A min 1500!?..i dunno about that

What i mean is it deppends where you go for the price and what your looking for in a guitar, like the sound and what you play and what have you..So i dunno bout that tho...

Hey again, Geek_gal :p
The thing is Steven, if your looking for a 'Gibson' Logo on the head of your guitar, just so you can say, ya I have a Gibson, then you're looking to spend over £1200 on Les paul, if you content with awesome tone and near-Gibson quality but without the snazzy logo then Epiphone is grand, after all Epiphone are now a faction of Gibson, they make affordable replicas.
Btw GG I play other stuff than AC/DC, I do all sorts, literally.

SirVal said:
Hey again, Geek_gal :p
The thing is Steven, if your looking for a 'Gibson' Logo on the head of your guitar, just so you can say, ya I have a Gibson, then you're looking to spend over £1200 on Les paul, if you content with awesome tone and near-Gibson quality but without the snazzy logo then Epiphone is grand, after all Epiphone are now a faction of Gibson, they make affordable replicas.
Btw GG I play other stuff than AC/DC, I do all sorts, literally.

Hello to you too SirVal :p..lol

Yeah thats true, its pretty much like whos best maker and competition an so an so..But its not really,Its what you want in a guitar..
You explain all that well too about the Les paul..
You seem to know alot SirVal :D

Yeah also its good to be able to play a variety of music :D
That way you get more skills and all that...

im from the great Western Australian baby!!!! The greatest sate in this nation of ours!!! And we have the best f****n football too!!!

cantona said:
im from the great Western Australian baby!!!!

hehhe i have been saying baby alot today...also gg i know this girl who plays bass and i know everybody says its the easiest 'guitar' instrument to play but it isnt really...harder in my opinion...its just that the crap which is pop-punk eg blink 182 and greenday etc, doesnt utilize it as other such genres as say jazz...

Back
Top Bottom