Modifying PDFs

ca2wi

Beta member
Any advice on how to change a pdf document without having the adobe software (just reader)? I can't figure out how to convert it to another program without expensive software. Is there a way to do it? Say to Open office? Thanks

Open Office doesn't :p Silly Silly, in 95 they didn't have PDFs :D

If you want to Modify a PDF... you will need the software. You don't need to buy it though. Download a Trial and do the work in 30 Days. Or of course, get Macromedia Flash on Trial, and rewrite the File in Word, then make a PDF out of it in Flash, it has a Toolbar for Word that will do it. Nothing but Adobe Professional Edits them though.

Yes, You can get a 3rd party print driver from microsoft that prints to a word document , all you have to do is print to file and save as a .doc extenstion

Yeah, but that is not really Modifying a PDF. It is a long way around, but in theory if you could then make a PDF of that file, it would work.

I used a free third party software called easy pdf or something and you can do hthings like that, i modified my wireless thing, so i knew when installing in the future, shame everyone hasnt got brains..lol

Back
Top Bottom