why?

lol it was funny tho :D yeah...cuz its addicting and once you get started postin you can't stop!! it gives me sumthing to do and a flavor of the rest of the world

motherboardz said:
Why do you guys sit here all day responding to people's post and not even get paid for it? You give the same advice/solution as a professional, yet you don't charge.

You have to put up with: Cursing,SPAM, disrespect, and other things I can't think of now.

It's nice to help other ppl. The first time I came to this forum I needed help. I posted a question and in about 5 mins there were 3 replies. And I got my problem solved. It felt great to get it solved in such a short time. And I have suffered from computer not working properly. (haven't we all at some point) So I want to help ppl with these kind of problems. It doesn't take too much of my time to post a few posts, and it's nice to know that u helped someone to get their problem fixed.

And about "Cursing,SPAM, disrespect, and other things I can't think of now" that's why we have mods.

Or the fact that when you help others, you are also helping yourself in remembering terminology, latest technology, and solutions.

Because we help each other out, when one of us has a problem we like it when people help us so we return the favor.

Helping each other is GOOD !
If we help, then if we are the ones in need, we know that people here will always be willing to assist you with your problems, which is great, not only for the community, but for us too :D

because this forum is a comunity and a comunity has to work together. if only the world were more like this forum.

setishock said:
Why did you have to say that LK? What purpose did it serve?
This thread has been copied to an off site storage and a copy e-mailed to David.
Because I am a funny guy. Sexual Favours are a running joke of mine; and whenever I get the chance to pull one out of a hat, I will take that chance :D Do any Moderators other than yourself, Lurkswithin, Wombat and Maurice have access to this Off-Site Storage Area? Does David even? Or would they need to ask one of you? :D Off-Site Storage Area indeed... because I said Sexual? Might as well have saved the Post...

On the helping note though, I'd like to think we help people because there's always somebody who knows more about something than you. If you know more about something than somebody, you should try and teach that somebody. Just as you would hope somebody with more knowledge of some other thing, or indeed the same thing, will teach you when you want to know something. Knowledge needs to be passed around, or it becomes stagnant even in the minds of those who once knew it, and wastes away.

because i enjoy helping people when i can and i have nothing better to do with my time so i come here!

i do it because i like some of the people and i am nearly at 100 posts only 7 left, yippe

Back
Top Bottom