Dam I am so cooool

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
I played bootleggers, been a legend on the game, everyone liked me, noone killed me, then gusse what, someoone told everyone i was a dupe, (had 2 account) I got givin it, i was high ranked, well anyway, i went on the forums, and said i quit, so i did, before this, i searched for someone to kill, anyway, it takes 4 hours to kill, well i searched for him, about to kill him, FLIPPING GAME WENT DOWN lol, so i am waiting, anyway i quit the game as a legend, lol, my name was EAZYE0

www.bootleggers.us

^^thats the game

I show you scrren shot when i kill him

Hmm i don't like the games that you play on browsers, where you have to click all the links, kind of like Neopets and Dark Throne
The game looks uhh ... just in my opinion, abit plain, i play MMORPGs because i think they're the best :D

I like some browser games, Alot of them are pretty addictive.
I wish I was so cooool too though... :( *Sniffles*

The best game ever is TeTrIs!!!!
I played it last night for hours soooo addictive, lol
That's all like my whole class did in info tech. this year :p

Tetris Rules :D

I have to agree though, Web Games are very tacky sometimes. Unless they are meant to be that way, like Tetris, or Space Invadors, but these strange Journey Games are meant to be proper games, but they are on sites and they are dreadful because of it.

It is not as if with JavaScript and Shockwave you cannot make proper games for the Web - people just don't seem to want to.

Back
Top Bottom