Urgent! Pinnacle Studio Problems!

b182tm

In Runtime
Hey everybody,
I have Pinnacle Studio Version 9. I was trying to put video on to it from my D8 camcorder, but the picture was really glitchy (it would like flash, and overlap and stuff.) So I downloaded a new update for it, and it fixed the glitches, but now I can't capture video into the program. My camcorder is detected, but it is just a blank screen when I try to capture the video. (When I go under settings, it looks like the audio is not being captured...It is blank where it should say IEEE 1394.) Anyone know what the prob. could be? I was supposed to have edited a Wedding video, and have it done by Sunday. Any help is greatly appreciated. BTW, I am doing this on my new comp. my stats are below. I have a Creative Audigy 2 ZS sound card.
Thanks a lot,
Derek

Sorry, I ddint know it was important. It's a Sony DCR TRV-140. It's a little older. I re-installed the program, but now it is glitching again. It is actually capturing video though, and when I put the patch on last time, it fixed the glitch. So now I'll have my vid. on there, glitch free. That's just a temp. fix though. I need to find out how to capture my vid., and have it glitch free. Thanks a lot for the reponse though Quantum Flux. I know it's a very specific prob., and any help is great.

Derek

Well the thing is, it worked on my parents computer. But hell, I'll try anything at this point.

Thanks a lot,
Derek

Back
Top Bottom