Music!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. There's probably more than enough Kage to go around ;)

Arch Enemy sounds kind of unpleasant :p If you wanted Guitars and Drums you could listen to Garth Brooks and a Military Band :p

So with Garth Brooks and/or a Military band, I'd get scorching, riffing guitars, along with intense vocals, fast and decent drumming with each pound of a bass drum sounding like a nuclear bomb going off?

... I think not. ;)

yes Kage im a bonofied adolescent alpha male....and in my quest to find someone who knows someone i listen to in music how about Lou Reed..he is a God so someone must like him? anyone?

ima FEMALE...trust me

Does anyone here like acoustic music? And dont say its 'emo' coz i hate that word!:mad:
Better yet does anyone play acoustic or just guitar at all?
I play acoustic guitar…
And also another question, is anyone in a band at all?

^ Now thats on topic!
V Thats off topic again..my bad people:eek:
Kage said:
wow thanks...i didn't know i was loved so much *cries*
hehe, your both mental but there ya go Yeah, i'm afraid she seems to have won Cantona... your a guy though, right?...

Of course your loved! :p Your very helpful computer guy and all!
yay Cantona and i are metal...woot..

mark thorpe said:
welllll, we havnt seen a pic of GG yet... so for all we know, she could be a guy... lol

Jeez, you people are impatient, i was going to get everything today, get my web cam and scanner going to get a pic for the members photo thread...
Anywho im nothing special to look at and all...
BUT iem a female! I dont like been called a guy, yeah maybe im not a 'girly girl' but i have everything, so i em female!:p
Now i no how Kalgatha feels :rolleyes:

mark thorpe said:
btw, steven, read... lol, kage said me thinks thats directed towards Cantona...
yes, im sure that what he 'ment

SirVal said:
Mmmm Arch Enemy, Amazing.
This is a wild guess, but do you like 'Slayer' Slayer?
LOL SirVal!

Re: ima FEMALE...trust me

geek_gal said:
Does anyone here like acoustic music?
I like Acoustic Music :D If of course you mean stuff that is smooth and cool and wordless... like the Alexander Theme! and the Lord of the Rings Theme! and the Gladiator Theme! :D

Slayer said:
So with Garth Brooks and/or a Military band, I'd get scorching, riffing guitars, along with intense vocals, fast and decent drumming with each pound of a bass drum sounding like a nuclear bomb going off?

... I think not. ;)
You would get scorching guitars if he was feeling impressive, and decided to play his guitar while it was burning. You could have riffing guitars, if they were made by the Berbers (riff is their language, they are a North African, primarily Muslim people living in settled or nomadic tribes from Morocco to Egypt). You would get intense vocals as the Sergeants order their men around the parade grounds, the military drummers are always fast and loud.

Hence, you could :D With Garth Brooks playing a Burning Guitar, made by Berbers, with a Military Band on a Parade Ground.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I like Acoustic Music :D If of course you mean stuff that is smooth and cool and wordless... like the Alexander Theme! and the Lord of the Rings Theme! and the Gladiator Theme! :D
Good at least someone does..
Yep smooth stuff and music that has actual MEANING to a song, thats what i love, like lyrics and all, never heard of the Alexander Theme tho...and i have to say it(im prob going to get flammed or something) but i cant STAND Lord of the Rings...eww

cantona said:
u heard of a Les Paul GG?....how bout The Smith's someones gotta like The Smiths????
Les Paul guitar? ..
The Smith's? :confused: ..
I dunno...But if its acoustic then yeah im bound to like it :p

geek_gal said:
Good at least someone does..
Yep smooth stuff and music that has actual MEANING to a song, thats what i love, like lyrics and all, never heard of the Alexander Theme tho...and i have to say it(im prob going to get flammed or something) but i cant STAND Lord of the Rings...eww
Haha, not many people greatly enjoy the Lord of the Rings Score... Personally I'm a Hans Zimmer guy... King Arthur, TopGun, Gladiator... Vangelis is still good though. And John Williams is always great.

Lord Kalthorn said:
You would get scorching guitars if he was feeling impressive, and decided to play his guitar while it was burning. You could have riffing guitars, if they were made by the Berbers (riff is their language, they are a North African, primarily Muslim people living in settled or nomadic tribes from Morocco to Egypt). You would get intense vocals as the Sergeants order their men around the parade grounds, the military drummers are always fast and loud.

Hence, you could :D With Garth Brooks playing a Burning Guitar, made by Berbers, with a Military Band on a Parade Ground.

Bah, you have an answer to everything. >_< But nothing of the above will ever sound as good as Arch Enemy. Download a song or two from the album (Taking Back My Soul, Nemesis, Skeleton Dance, Machtkampf and Slaves Of Yesterday being personal favourites) then try and come up with another form of artist that sounds like my earlier description.

Good luck, smartass. :p ;)

Back
Top Bottom