A Dozen Thousand Posts!

IF a woodchuck could chuck wood, then theoretically he would never stop because he would have many many years to make up for.

congrats you bum. i dont think i will ever be able to get to 12k lol. D.L. should make it so that when you reach 15k posts your status becomes "GOD" or sumtin.

mr.monger said:
IF a woodchuck could chuck wood, then theoretically he would never stop because he would have many many years to make up for.

congrats you bum. i dont think i will ever be able to get to 12k lol. D.L. should make it so that when you reach 15k posts your status becomes "GOD" or sumtin.
It is based on at once. In one throw. :D

There are still seven people I know with more Posts than I :p It is a splotch on my honour.

alvino said:
Oi! What about me?! Haha ;)
I always forget somebody :D You're on there now though!

Why do so many people think a Woodchuck is so strong?

Lord Kalthorn said:
To people who live under the Imperial System, a Dozen is more important than Ten! And I haven't made a Thread in Donkey Years, so let's Celebrate my Twelve Thousand Posts!

Twleve Thousand Hussars to:
Slayer because he is our best Moderator ever!

Now now, stop getting you and me confused. You're undoubtedly the best - any chance of one day seeing your wonderful moderating powers in action again? ;)

Nice one mate, good job.

Nice!!
and i thought i won't see anybody with more posts than David >.< (Didn't notice you before on this forum)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha. I don't know. David's on this Thread - maybe he'll answer...

Any chance of yours?

Oh well, no chance of it for you now. :(

As for me ... maybe, I'd like to think there was but at the same time we may never know.

Slayer said:
Oh well, no chance of it for you now. :(

As for me ... maybe, I'd like to think there was but at the same time we may never know.
Wouldn't bet on it ;)

Apl said:
Nice!!
and i thought i won't see anybody with more posts than David >.< (Didn't notice you before on this forum)
Oh yeah, we had a little incident with software yesterday, nothing to worry about. That must have been what Slayer saw.

Back
Top Bottom