Music!

ok gg ill let you have Kage if you say these exact words "Cantona you are great and powerful and are truly the God music" and i want you to say them with a smile on your face....ok

ps: dont forget the damn smile

cantona said:
ok gg ill let you have Kage if you say these exact words "Cantona you are great and powerful and are truly the God music" and i want you to say them with a smile on your face....ok

ps: dont forget the damn smile

LMAO haha ...how bout ....no....
I think i bags him first :p
Anyways what do u want him for? ay? lol :p

"Cantona you are NOT great and powerful and are truly ARE NOT the God music, far off" ..and without a smile... :mad:
i win....!
Cantona ZERO
G.G..THREE :D

ok ok i think thats anoff of all this chit chat, all this is totally off topic..ekk :eek:

cantona said:
And my reasons for wnating him i thought would be quite obvious......to fix my pc of course

NOOOOOoooooooo
My PC need serious work, i need him more

im gunna cry soon :(

*walks away from everyone else and hits the walls as goes past*

wow thanks...i didn't know i was loved so much *cries*

hehe, your both mental but there ya go :p Yeah, i'm afraid she seems to have won Cantona... your a guy though, right?....:s

welllll, we havnt seen a pic of GG yet... so for all we know, she could be a guy... lol

btw, steven, read... lol, kage said
Cantona... your a guy though, right?....:s
me thinks thats directed towards Cantona...

... Back onto the topic ... just bought a USA Import of Arch Enemy's "Doomsday Machine" ... like Metal? This is the album for you. Angela Gossows vocals hit you slightly off balance, then the riffing guitars and beautifully aggressive drumming just knocks you to the ground. Brilliant, no, fantastic stuff.

Buy it. :)

Haha. There's probably more than enough Kage to go around ;)

Arch Enemy sounds kind of unpleasant :p If you wanted Guitars and Drums you could listen to Garth Brooks and a Military Band :p

Back
Top Bottom