How long does it take? - Newegg.

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
Newegg listed my order now as at local FedEx, so how long should it take to get here? it arrived there 20mins ago...

man i know how you feel.
I order stuff (pc parts) online all the time. luv it.
cant stop thinking about that parcel of awesomeness evre time.
its exciting.
but i dont know how long for you it will take as im in aus.
just adding my 2 cents.

Most home deliveries that come in are delivered the next day....What day for delivery does the tracker say..? That will be the day of delivery and probably not until after 5:00 for residentual delivery that needs a signature..

NewEgg always got my stuff to me really really fast. If I ordered something on Monday I get it by Wednesday afternoon. The only bad thing is if you are not home then you either have to wait for them to re-deliver it or go pick it up at the hub. I usually just picked it up at the hub as it is really close to my work. If it says it is on the truck then you will get it that day. Again unless you are not home. Better not go anywhere. LOL

If it got there 20 min ago, you should get it later in the evening or my best bet will be the very next day.

I ordered my wireless router on a Monday and *bam* I got it Wednesday afternoon around 2pm. How fast is that? To make it even better, the item I ordered had free shipping on it!!! Whoa..major savings and super fast delivery.

i think youll get it by 5 pm, that's what happens all the time to me
it arrives at fedex local at like 7:58 and its here 1:00 to 5:00

Back
Top Bottom