What is something a lot of people don't know?

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
post things that most ppl don't know?

mine is that kraft dinner(Macaroni and cheese) expires, so does bottle water.

Haha, very interesting post :D
Uhh, i am not sure what i know but other people don't ... i will say ... MYSELF ! :D

wolverines have been known to follow hunters and others that have hurt them or their families over a thousand miles to pay them back

NOFX said:
Do wolverines exist?
Lurks ain't talking about the one on X-men :D
But following someone who hurt them for 1000 of miles to pay them back. I believe it's true but how on earth are they going to pay back? Aren't they quite small animals, something like 20kg or so?

okay I was wrong about them. :D
# If a wolverine was the size of a bear, it would be the strongest animal on Earth.
# The wolverine's jaws are strong enough to crush bones.
# Wolverines are capable of bringing down deer or caribou.

so maybe they can pay back afterall...

Yes wolverines exist. Yes they are small, but fast. They are strong. But in North America and Canada? I highly doubt that, I am too lazy to go look that up on Lord Google, but I am pretty sure they are usually found in Tazmania and Austrailian surrounding lands.

And then, for something people don't know:

Hmm

When the movie 'Napolean Dynamite' came out, people thought the concept of the imaginary creature, the 'liger' was cool....but in fact a liger is real, they are low in numbers but they are quite real.

This goes to all those dummies who hadn't known that since like....2nd grade.

Serani said:
When the movie 'Napolean Dynamite' came out, people thought the concept of the imaginary creature, the 'liger' was cool....but in fact a liger is real, they are low in numbers but they are quite real.

This goes to all those dummies who hadn't known that since like....2nd grade.

My Liger Post

Interesting fact:
Deepest part of the oceans, is 35,797 ft, the most accurate measurement yet taken. This location is called Marianas Trench

35797 feet = 6.7797348 miles

Now thats deep...

Back
Top Bottom