Gallery: Your desktop

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lol, nice :D Battlefield 2 is cool :D

Mine is a proclamation of my own genius:

desktop2.jpg

What is that in the upper right corner?

dyserq said:
2.6 ghz laptop ? Thats pretty good considering its size, when i see laptops for sale, they usually only have a 1.8 ghz processor, not very fast
Its a shame that she broke it in one year ... did she drop it or something, or did it overheat ?

That's because most laptops use the Pentium M, which goes to about 2.0 GHZ.

dyserq said:
2.6 ghz laptop ? Thats pretty good considering its size, when i see laptops for sale, they usually only have a 1.8 ghz processor, not very fast
Its a shame that she broke it in one year ... did she drop it or something, or did it overheat ?
Yeah, she dropped it a number of times, and it overheated regularly. Eventually it busted I think not under dropping and not under heat, but of overuse by the damned Spyware she managed to find, while she leaves in on all night, on a warm sofa, and it constantly works trying to find the Internet and send its information. I can't stress enough, it wasn't Windows' fault! She actually likes those Smilie Toolbars :p And those nice Blackjack Games you can download with ActiveX :D

DanTheMan89 said:
No i meant like is 2.6 ghz good another or should i get 3.2 ghz ?
Errr... if you can, get 3.2 :p

Mmmm... Pentium M :D Lovely... if I wasn't allowed a 840, I would want a Pentium M even in a Desktop, if it is fast enough, a 2.0Ghz Model ideally, maybe overclocked a little.

Yeah, it is the Network Connection for Bearshare :D

Ok look at the 1st page of posts anyone know what that program is that BanChan has on his desktop that tells his free ram and connection speed and all that good stuff? Oh also how do you take a screenshot of your desktop. I still cant figure it put...

Serious Samurize ...
Press Print Screen next to the Scroll Lock button and then just go to MS Paint, paste and then save :D

Back
Top Bottom