Got a black eye lol

i didn't think so...i got it outta a book ... the name was of a dragon...the supposed mighteist of all...but you know what happens to mighty dragons?? but the actual name is kalgalath and when i was typeing it i typed it wrong so i just went w/ it from there on

Ah no... Kon is the mightiest of all Dragons. He helped Lord Kalthorn reach the summet of Mount Gigatron in time to save Eethbert and Ka fro Hu'Zak and Lord Kronos.

Haha! I get that sometimes... Lord Kalthorn's group of loyal friends are called the Dandillions. From one day when I said Dandy-Lions wrong and thought it sounded very noble. :p All the best names are made up from old names.

well...kon is only the mighteist of dragons b/c Black Kalgalath is dead...stupid dwarfs and their rage hammers :D

sweet...i didn't know you wrote the dang things!!! i will have to take the time and read em sometime :D lol i was talking about the history of...fantasy world? according to Dragondoom by Dennis L. McKiernan (no hyperlink)

Haha. Nope, Lord Kalthorn is the centre of my History of the ten-planed Earth known as Earth. Eight Planes ruled by Eight Immortals, and easily accessable to people, one plane, the Shadow Plane, where evil people go to die constantly, and another, the Light Plane, where good people go to live for the rest of time in contentment.

Back
Top Bottom