okay think this is all for my new machine. check it!

it is quite a large fair on twice a month. there are a LOT of people and most sellers are asian, so they are usually quite happy to necgociate/haggle.

what do you suggest. i'd like it to be under about $250 and have detatchable cables like the modstream. a blue fan would also be nice.

I think maybe 600Watts is a little extreme :D But if you are prepared to pay so much for just a PSU... I suppose... but will you seriously put in another 7800? :p

I have the enermax noisetaker, 600w 620 peak and it is just about enough for both hd's both gpu's and all the flashy lights and fans and all the extra other bullshit I have. I've never had any other psu than enermax, so I would recommend them, but I just don't know about anything else, not gunna bash what I haven't tried.

I think Quantum Flux is maybe the richest person ever.

I ordered my Athlon 64 3500+ today and was like "Whoa!! No-one is ever gonna get a better CPU than moi!" Hehehehehehe

That's an awesome rig, i aspire, one day, to build something like that.

lol, im gonna be richer than bill gates, so will lk, anyway hes wicked, Nice rig, i wish i was that rich , *FEELS JEALOUSY* LOL

Back
Top Bottom