how much do you love cf?

yup thats usually when i start saying "fag!!!!" i cant put my fist through the monitor though because its way back by the wall about 3ft away from me, and i dont feel like getting up

I think its because its supposed to be a continuing thread to show guests of this forum how GOOD it is :D

Its pretty good i spose....meh...
Apart from some people, its the most awesomeness(made up words, i love them) forum around..Helpful information, great posts most of the time...its NEARLY everything a geek needs really...
Its easy to get adicted(sp) to it...as most people are...

hey GG ... i haven't seen you around much...we signed on to CF about the same time right?? i could look at it and figure it out but my internets being a bia right now so that would take valuable time :p

Kalgatha said:
hey GG ... i haven't seen you around much...we signed on to CF about the same time right?? i could look at it and figure it out but my internets being a bia right now so that would take valuable time :p

:eek: ..is this someone talking to me...?! :eek:
ah hello there chap, yes havent been on, had to have a pretty long time cool down...you could say...
I didnt notice we signed in at same time..we did?....and yes its a bumma when internet is being an a$$, like some people... :mad: good luck with ya net Kalgatha

sorry for the chit chat peoples..* smacks hand*

hmm, ive added up my week and i spend a little less than a day every week on here HAHA! but i usually just go on at night for like 4 hours (a little less) then go to bed. and dont worry, i dont ONLY go on cf. im usually in the middle of looking at computer stuff and updating my parts list too. (since my current computer cant do ANYTHING else)

David will agree with me haha that i really enjoy this forum. I wish people would expand to the other sections not just the computer hardware section.

Back
Top Bottom