Broken X-Box

opps wiktorek01 :p Though I wouldn't send a chipped xbox to microsoft lol!

I don't know if mines chipped or not though. I just got given it saying it needed fixing it, but if I could fix it, I can have it for free...

Xmas lights yeah. Though the leds can mean alot of things depending on the sequence, and I know mine isn't a solder gone wrong from the lights.

If its something liek that, it'll flash green then a long red, and mine does it red/green alternating the same suggesting bad bios or chip... so dead...

Yeah, but think about it this way, for that price, you could buy a new xbox with games, and take the old hard drive out of the other one with all your saves. It doesn't make sense :p

If it was an easy fix though, then yeah, and i'd repair it myself, but hmm, no, its just not worth the effort to send off.

A free box anyone?

yea, that's exactly why I didn't send it out. I just gave it back to my dad's company and let them do whatever. They don't care though, cause they just got 3 more new ones from xbox, lol.

You mean they got them from Microsoft ;) Xbox is the name of the console, not the company :p

Yeah, i'm giving it back to my mate today. I haven't opened it, but I know what i'll find if i found the Torx tool, probably a shattered chip, or something maybe not even noticable.

I'm not an electrician but if I knew how, I could do something, but theres just no point. I have enough consoles anyway :p

If that one worked, I wouldn't be able to buy one of the new consoles, as my mum would get annoyed, saying I've got enough already. (They always end up in the front room (dreamcast, gamecube (hate it)) next to the tv :p

I mean...there isn't enough room in my room with all the...paper, and....computer parts...and...erm...stuff covering the floor already!

alvino said:
You mean they got them from Microsoft ;) Xbox is the name of the console, not the company :p

My badd, microsoft is what i ment. Brain doesnt think as fast as I type, lol

Back
Top Bottom