Music!

hehehehe geek gal do i scence a hint of spite in your message...and im sorry i meant Hybrid Theory or something like that and as i said i have not listened to it for over a year...grew out of it i guess....

and dont get me wrong geek gal im glad you support evenascence (dont know how to spell it but who cares) and there 'music' (or so you call it)..........after all some one has too......

Yeah...like i guess someone has to support the Pixies, hey Cantona? *sarcastic*

Ok basically The Pixies to who Kage is referring happen be one of the greatest bands that ever existed..in fact it was once said that "if you listen to The Pixies you start a rock band"...they also happily boast two albums in the top 10 albums of the 80's (Surfer Rosa and Doolittle).

Not only did The Pixies music affect us ordianary folk but many a famous musician or band was inspired by them eg Radiohead, David Bowie, Blur, RedHot Chilli Peppers, Nirvana (fact: kurt cobains inspiration for Smells Like Teen Spirit came from The Pixies) and many many more...

Evanescence (once again do not know how to spell) is a band with no history making carrer moves to its name, the band will never be featured in any of "the greatest" lists nor will they be rememberd through time.

The difference is clear...one is outlining good music (The Pixies) the other is outlining far from that (whats there name again.....?hehehe)

Shame I've never heard of The Pixies before then huh? Beatles, The Shadows, and people like Abba changed music history for me :p

You shouldn't say anything about any other peoples taste in music, and this is what this thread tends to turn into, and is actually rather useless in my opinion.

You like the Pixies, GG likes Evanescene? Thats good, there opinion, fair enough. I downloaded the Pixies track and hated it, but I'm not dissing you saying this as its my taste, as is yours. I do like old classic bands though that changed the worlds music, just not them, and fair enough

Okay? Good!

Well I'm sorry, I didn't want you to take offence of that comment, but its true. Some people take it as a place to show off and say they like the "best bands" and theres no such thing. Its just popularity of bands that "different" people like. Not ONE person who thinks that!

That's true, I respect your opinion on that one as I've noticed the same thing happening... Unfortunate as it is.

Yeah it is rather.
Just from now on, we should respect other peoples views on music, if you like them or not. Just as of anything else

Back
Top Bottom