How to do hardware updates on windows vista

i like it, it's the best damn beta i've seen... i just had problems cuz i have some hardware imported from overseas... i'd suggest installing it on vmware or a shitty comp first before using it as your primary

only programs i've had a problem with on vista is trillian and alcohol 120... also explorer.exe lagged alot.. still a very nice beta..

Well for a Beta 1, what do you expect :D But if it is really that fine, I'll have to install it on here for at least a little while :D

It would probably make sense to do it on a less used Computer, but none of my other Computers would run it and do it justice. I want to see Aero.

iamroot said:
Yeah. it is Windows after all and it's a BETA to add to that. Not a good combination.

I could not agree with you any more ... Microsoft is still finding bugs on Windows XP after 4 years since it was first released as a final !
Hmm, they sure took their time to release Longhorn, probably sleeping on the job or Windows SP2 was leaching their workload ...

aero looks sweet, i've seen alot of screenshots for it, it's really sleek in design... as for dyserq comment.. 4 years is a LONG time in the technology world, of course you're gonna find bugs after a while.. new technology helps that.. if an operating system was perfect, what would be the need for updates :p

Lol; rather find lots of bugs and remove them, than not bother looking, not bother fixing them, and just keep on releasing new versions instead :p

Yeah, SP2 leeched a lot of workload; but what they've done in so long is well worth the wait.

of course theres gonna be drivers for it, or else you wouldn't even be able to see the installation screen :S

no if you have the beta drivers from vista they can't be updated anymore due to the fact that they are beta drivers..

Back
Top Bottom