Computer won't Detect Broadband Connection

The_Conmaster

Baseband Member
Hi everyone my friend just got Broadband Through Xtra Jetstream (NZ ISP) and he also got a dlink to connect to it with. Now the problem is is that when he goes to play on the net his computer asks him to connect even though it says its connected to the dlink and the bottom right and he cant do ANYTHING at all that is internet related for some werid reason. Please help me out I dont know much about dlinks or broadband and my friend is rather clueless also. =)

ok can he connect to the internet tho? And is this like CS on the net? Or like flash java games? And sounds like you aren't a whole bunch more...qualified than your friend hahaha. It was just funny how your post came out.

this is just basically anything online like when he goes to internet explorer it doesnt load it just says connect or something and same on msn and like games and stuff

has he tryed to connect?
PS i'll hel p out when i do mine in two days if you wanna know

Make sure the user name is [USER NAME].xadsl@xtra.co.nz too

ok then are you sure he is connected to the netwok i'm pretty sure that even when you just detect a network the little computers will pop up. has he entered a network key?

Didn't your friend say ( I won't mention name) say it was due to start on FRIDAY? Try waiting for Friday

Yea well i guess that right xtra has a habit of being annoying and charging too much for connections and what not.

Back
Top Bottom