creating a user account on someone elses computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he (B1kesrule) thinks you can over right Win security by simply making a user account the same name then it does not work!

There is always a way to get past Windows security ... i mean, ITS MICROSOFT !
Like if you put a password on accounts, just boot in safe mode go into administrator account and then remove it, no problem
They say that they have been improving the security but still vulnerable, which is a sure sign that it is from Microsoft ;)

Maurice said:
Be more specific, who is this aimed at?, I'm beginning to get tired of having to ask
angry8.gif
Technoman, I'm still waiting for a reply, on the open forum, or by PM, I'm not particular.

Steven12 said:
this thread is like all muddled up.
I have been thinking of locking this thread for some time now, now it's done, it was becoming very disjointed

dyserq said:
There is always a way to get past Windows security ... i mean, ITS MICROSOFT !
Like if you put a password on accounts, just boot in safe mode go into administrator account and then remove it, no problem
They say that they have been improving the security but still vulnerable, which is a sure sign that it is from Microsoft ;)
That trick only works with XP home, and doesn't work with any other version of windows at all.

It also relies on the fact that the user hasn't changed the admin password before you try it... it doesn't work on XP pro or any other version of windows because it asks you to set an admin password during the setup.

no you cannot
Was an answer to the orignal question,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom