MySpace

geek_gal said:
As MarxSoccer said no its not me(HELL NOOOO) ive said it before im UGLY, Amy lee is HOT.....Im just soo SO not!

Thanks for saying nice site :D Yeah profile sites are good, it all deppens tho, but im kinda with you there i like building web pages..even tho i suck, you can only get better(lol or sometimes not)...but yeah

AAHAHAHAha LMAO you came to the right place ... i don't think anyof us look very good and me myself are quite ugly too :D...damn acne :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say that :p

And myspace is really messed up right now, instead of playing MY video it's playing random videos :confused:

Kalgatha said:
AAHAHAHAha LMAO you came to the right place ... i don't think anyof us look very good and me myself are quite ugly too :D...damn acne :rolleyes:

LMAO....Ah rubbish Kalgatha! Im sure your not ugly! No such thing as ugly..an exception(sp?) in my case tho lol(i think thats the way to put it)
And yes acne sucks :( i hate been a silly teen!

lol i like how you put that
"AAHAHAHAha LMAO you came to the right place ... i don't think anyof us look very good "
^ hahah!
not true tho ;)

MarxSoccer said:
And myspace is really messed up right now, instead of playing MY video it's playing random videos :confused:
its good i like it...but were is the video? i cant even see any there?

On MY myspace? That's because I took it out for now, It was playing country then rap then bluegrass, when really it should play the same song over and over :confused:

MarxSoccer said:
On MY myspace? That's because I took it out for now, It was playing country then rap then bluegrass, when really it should play the same song over and over :confused:

oh ok then, what site were you use'n tho? To play the video/music?

edit: Maybe there was a stupid HTML code also, as you gotta be on the look out, as someone reported on myspace that theres doogy sites linked to myspace HTML codes, i nearly fell for it.. :rolleyes:

Eh new video, lmao. Hotcodez, unless I have the song hosted already I'll just say to hell with the video and just put it as some bg music or something.

MarxSoccer said:
Eh new video, lmao. Hotcodez, unless I have the song hosted already I'll just say to hell with the video and just put it as some bg music or something.
:mad: THANKS ALOT!
Omfg ..#########*,i went to the site, i typed in Hotcodez in google.....
I went to the site...AND GOT A TROJAN HORSE!!!and P0RN!!! :eek: ..
Thanks dude, now if my computer wasnt stuffed anof as it was, its is even more so NOW :mad: now i got to go and try and fixx it :mad:...
majorly pissed off now! :mad:

*That is a warning to any people out there*

Back
Top Bottom