Dsl!

lol...not only rapidly but for quite awhile now...when i look at my user cp your name is the only one for the last poster on the threads :p ...so there is a reason you have 11k+ posts lol

Personally I prefer my fiber :)... I have FREE (I won a webdesign contest) verizon fios to the house. 15 Mbps Down/2 Mbps up and the price is great and free ($50 if you have to pay for it). And my 3-4 ms, pings to google with 0% packet loss... let's just say it slaughters my old covad $80 a month telesoho dsl line. Better yet, verizon doesn't even think about enforcing ToS... take a look my website I run from it: http://www.speedycomputers.tk, and transfer hunderds of gigs a month via my ftp server right now, I'm working on editing a video with a few other people and while it's in production transfering 5 gig uncompressed avi files between our ftp servers works out rather nicely over fios. And oversubscription... how about an OC-12 for every 32 houses physically provisioned (622 Mbps) down and 155 Mbps up. Most of these houses don't even have fios since it's so new, making the service actually severly undersubscribed. I always get full speed day and night with consistent low pings. Cable, dsl, and T1 (I know, I know your T1 has a fancy SLA probably...) beat that!

..........wow.........wow........15mbdown?.......2mbup??.......wow......i can only imagine the speed

Hehe I like it, if forum members with 75+ posts (to keep away random people surfing for free places to dump files, and ensure this remains forum members only) need some files hosted - as long as they are not copyrighted and reasonably sized (less than 1 gig) and don't take more than 40 gigs of bandwidth a month feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom