leeching

lol..i always use either kalgatha or buzz lightyear of star command when im playing games...but in GW im usually Shanobi the wise...cuz my first character is kalgatha and i didn't know what i was doing to it aint the best lol

Lol, I know the feeling, I kept forgetting my password on Age of Empires and used up every Kalthorn type name, I have the advantage with that thought that he has a long name, and lots of things to use: 'Legionnaire the Right Honourable Lord Tiberius Spartacus Kalthorn'

:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha, I live in Britain yeah. But unfortunately I cannot admit to being a Lord :D Nor have the second name Kalthorn, nor the first Tiberius.

Lord Kapupu is even better for you...

Givim kis bilong mi baksait...

Kalgatha said:
....wow...who is this guy anyway... lol ...don't kill me for not knowing :p
He is Lord Tiberius Kalthorn, great-great grandson of the great Tiberias Kalthorn of Thalmor, a farmer's son, Octavo Haval. He fought in the Battle for Mount Gigatron that marked the End of the War of the Orbs. He was killed in a battle between Eethbert of Thalmor and Hu'Zak the Evil on the peak of Mount Gigatron where he succeeded in saving Ka from Hu'Zak. He then found himself in the Shadow Plane, where he dug himself out again dreadful odds, he went into hiding, immortal due to still technicaly being dead, for many thousands of years when he was eventually found by an old friend, a Dandillion called Jon'Fa, in a Gladiatorial Arena and a few teenagers, who were on a quest to save The Orbs of Light from Hu'Zak, who has risen again through Kalthorn's hole out of the Shadow Plane which he failed to bother to close up after him. He then joined them in their quest, eventually getting to Greathanc and leading their Army to victory in a great Siege. He then defeated his arch-nemesis Lord Kronos in a battle upon Thoron Bridge, but badly hurt, he went into hiding until he eventually lead an attack on the Fortress Gates of Mount Gigatron, which was filled with Kimanchou Bunnies at the time. This was to detour the main force from a Siege of Numberg Tower, where the remaining teenagers stormed and got into Mount Gigatron, fighting and defeating the Dark Knights of Kimanchou, although they lost three men. Killed there, he woke up in the peaks of the northern frontier, where he is met by good friends, Kal and Kon, King of the Eagles and Emperor of the Dragons. They join the Sarmatians into battle against the Kimanchou Force, which had wiped out the Greathanc Army at Mount Gigatron and Hu'Zak and his general, Jon'La had joined up their two great forces. The teenagers, down to one, manage to put the Orb of Light upon its pedestal, Eethbert is finally released from it as Hu'Zak was from the Orb of Death earlier and he joins the Sarmatian Force, where they wipe out the Kimanchou Force. He then ends up a farmer again, living on a piece of land in piece in far Sarmatia, with his wife and children, to live out his natural life and die finally in peace.

That is the basic story of it at least. A very shortened version of the Orb of Light, with only Kalthorn in it.

And Wombat, I am afraid you are the smelliest of us here. And hence, I will refrain from that kind of business. I may catch something.

LK, my driving lessons ground to a halt... lack of funds... lol

i start again on tuesday... with a different instructor... were gonna have lots of lessons, need to pass it before i start my apprentaship really...

Kalgatha was right, Maurice is my given name, my parents christened me that, our family has French relatives, you owe me a seriously phrased apology, Mister Kalthorne, don't you ever take things seriousy?, there are times when it's necessary, that's how I was brought up.

mark thorpe said:
LK, my driving lessons ground to a halt... lack of funds... lol

i start again on tuesday... with a different instructor... were gonna have lots of lessons, need to pass it before i start my apprentaship really...

i am having lessons as well driving is fun!

Back
Top Bottom