Computer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

madrox242

Baseband Member
Im selling a Cheap Emachines Computer case it only has a 350 watt power supply but im hoping to get 15 US dollars ofr it + Shipping I accept Pay pal and this case is also good for just throwing a machine together

Im not at my home and if you pay for shiping im more then gladly ship it to you i will try to look up the model number ( in other words ill call my house and have my Lil bro look at it for you)

BobTheLOL said:
posting pics would be a good idea

No offense but u are like the spam king and btw im working on the pics..... I just need to find some time to find my Digital Camera and upload them

madrox242 said:
No offense but u are like the spam king and btw im working on the pics..... I just need to find some time to find my Digital Camera and upload them

Spam king? Nope, sorry just suggesting an idea to help you. No reason to be a dick.

PM Sent,

BOBTheLOL you should maybe pm the thread starter for suggestions instead of post i see that 95% on people who post to sell something you have something to say about it, should pm them :)

Solvaut said:
PM Sent,

BOBTheLOL you should maybe pm the thread starter for suggestions instead of post i see that 95% on people who post to sell something you have something to say about it, should pm them :)

Your one to talk. Saying all that stuff about me in my one computer thread. So, if I were you I'd keep quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom