hmm...minor mod question

Kalgatha

Fully Optimized
ok...well...i was just thinkin one day about paintball and computers...well...i was wondering if there was a way to somehow rig up CO2 to a computer to cool it?? like similer to a water cooling kit or sumthing?? i don't really know much about cooling or CO2 or how water cooling works...buuut...if its possible and a good idea pls tell me. then tell me how!! lol

you would ?? or did you mean wouldn't. is CO2 flamable?? or were u just being sarcastic??

You must be careful, because Co2 could cause water droplets or condensation...

yeah...didn't think of that...but isn't CO2 used in those little "duster" things that you can buy?? its just a can w/ a small tube thingy you can put at the end (like a wd40 tube) and spray air?? im pretty sure its CO2...its supposed to be water free...but idk...correct me if im wrong ... or if you just think im wrong :D both are prollly true :p

earlier i meant wouldnt, but yes co2 is used as compressed air to clean keyboards... but still they can get really cold and ruin your components inside your computer if too much co2 is moved around (co2 movement gets colder).

well...i know its some far out idea that should be turned into a company that can actually do it...but ... what about sumthing that monitors the temp of everything and moves the CO2 accordingly...like if sumthing gets hot...it shakes? idk...im crazy and full of random thoughts :p

Kalgatha said:
well...i know its some far out idea that should be turned into a company that can actually do it...but ... what about sumthing that monitors the temp of everything and moves the CO2 accordingly...like if sumthing gets hot...it shakes? idk...im crazy and full of random thoughts :p

me too see, what if spongebob ran into barb wire and got stuck on it, would he be stuck there for ever, would he rip or would he bleed...no one knows...lol.

Back
Top Bottom