Newb with hyperlink problems

gangsta250025

Beta member
Arite i need sum help real quick. I got this problem with my hyperlinks to where when i click on a hyperlink such as...www.google.com, it automatically brings me to the My Documents window. I've already restored the default settings in the advanced section of the internet properties. Can anyone help out a newb? I know its probably not the best to be advertising that Im a newb but i jus needed to get this problem solved quick for a friend so i turned to sumwhere i knew i could get help. thx for helpin

Sorry for being kinda non-specific..when im talkin on AIM..aol instant messenger..id hope everyone knew aim meant that..but when im talkin and somebody sends me a link for a web address it takes me directly to the my documents folder and not to that link..I have no clue why it does that and it's done that since the day i got it..any help at all?

Un-installin aim n re-installin it didn't work. Now it's doin it for any and every hyperlink in and out of internet explorer. Anyone have ANY ideas cuz this is startin to get realll frustrating n I'm about to jus throw my friends computer out the window. I've never once heard of a comp doin this what so ever. Any help?

Back
Top Bottom