soo... many... stickies!!!

mark thorpe

Golden Master
i know, this has been said before, but there are soo many stickies... i think that there should be some taken down... sorry for creating this, just that it does get a bit annoying sometimes...

It's really not that many, look in this forum there's only like 6 or so. Is it that hard for you to scroll down 200 more pixels? :p

In social theres 9
In general theres about7... just makes it a pain to scroll past....

yeah there is loads mod keep deleting them but they always come back when we stop talking about them!! intresting lol

There are some damned stupid Stickies, like an excuse for Banning some people, and a list of who has been banned - in a sticky! As if people need that information quick to hand.

Lord Kalthorn said:
There are some damned stupid Stickies, like an excuse for Banning some people, and a list of who has been banned - in a sticky! As if people need that information quick to hand.
LK how can i agree with you more :)
GO LK!
Regards,

you never no, if you ever come on and see your name on it you no theres something up, suppose thats 1 plus

ill look into removing it for you later on today, btw for those in the UK good morning

The galleries are important, and need to be at the top. They are big Community Threads where lots of people talk and discuss important things. Threads about people being banned just remind us lots of good people are being banned for no reason.

matt said:
you never no, if you ever come on and see your name on it you no theres something up, suppose thats 1 plus

ill look into removing it for you later on today, btw for those in the UK good morning
Good morning :)

Wombat the Galleries are all kinda linked for instance,
The workstation gallery can also be used to show your case too! Its more than likely your case is visible in a pic of your workstation
If you see what i mean.
Regards,

Back
Top Bottom