Will newegg ship it?

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
newegg listed my order now as step 4, and i chose 2 day fedex shipping with the rush thing also. I ordered late last night....will i get the order tomarow (uh..oh i'm going into 8th grade and i can't figure out how to spell tommarow....hmm i'm still wondering how i got a A in english hmm...lol)

lol im goin into 10th grade and i got A's in english but still dont spell tommorow right unless thats right lol. i think you should get it tommorow...if it shipped today and 2 day delivery ... now im no math major...(actually im one of the best in the class....but this is AR ... not only AR but Greenbrier AR lol) so i would expect it to be there...just get mad at em if its not :D there good about there shipping tho

I can spell good if I wanted to and I we won't make fun of your spelling here unless its really bad. But yea they ship all shipments at 1 PM PST so if your on EST thats 4 hour diff so you can order it was 3 PM and they'll have it shipped that day. And tommarow is spelled like tomorrow. I figured it out cause my friends last name was morrow and i went HEY you put a To in front of and its tomorrow :)

Laxgoalie1 said:
newegg listed my order now as step 4, and i chose 2 day fedex shipping with the rush thing also. I ordered late last night....will i get the order tomarow (uh..oh i'm going into 8th grade and i can't figure out how to spell tommarow....hmm i'm still wondering how i got a A in english hmm...lol)

the way newegg works, if if is at step 4 now, it wont ship till later this afternoon. which means you will not get it until friday! but at least you get it before the weekend. basically, once it hits step five, it is 2 days from then. (EX: step 5 on 1/1 you will get it on 1/3)

Yes and I got my fedex shippment a day earlier then it was supposed to be. I live like 15 miiles from the warehouse so I went up gave them my tracking number and they giave me my shipment. So you could do that.

i have gotten shipments from NJ and california... They have 3 warehouse locations. CA, NJ, and TN. they can ship from any one of those locations

half of my stuff is coming from cal half is from NJ i live in connecticuit....i dont think my parents would be too fond of driving me to both places lol.

medabomb2000 said:
the way newegg works, if if is at step 4 now, it wont ship till later this afternoon. which means you will not get it until friday! but at least you get it before the weekend. basically, once it hits step five, it is 2 days from then. (EX: step 5 on 1/1 you will get it on 1/3)

thats means i only have the stuff for 2 days...then i go to lacrosse camp for 5 days without it nooo!

Back
Top Bottom