Got a black eye lol

Kalgatha said:
yeah im a guy :D lol i luv football...i don't think ill be starting this year tho "sophmore" and to you deamon w00t w00t paintball!!! i haven't played in a while cuz my retarded friend got a job too and "i need to save my money for a computer" .... so i was gonna build him a decent computer for around 600 (similer to mine :D) buuutt ... then his friend from conway said that he would sell him his motorcycle for 800$ ... so now hes saving for both and don't wanna play paintball cuz he says it cost to much ... that queer....im gonna play w/ myself...play paintball w/ myself anyway :D

Don't refer to people as retards :p.

Also, AirSoft rocks :)

BobTheLOL said:
Don't refer to people as retards :p.

Also, AirSoft rocks :)

Anyone who stops playing paintball without a perfecly* good reason deserves to be called a retard :p And Airsoft ain't too bad. Not so much into runing in the forest so for airsoft u would need a place to do CQB, for example an old warehouse.

*this meaning a bad injury which makes it almost impossible to play, for example got a hit to the nuts so u can't ever walk again. :D

And btw, this seems to be getting a little off topic. :eek:

When u think u have a broken finger do u take it to the doctor, I didn't take me finger anywhere but just wondering if u do. Though mine wasn't bad, if it was broken at all. Couldn't move it for something like 2 days and after about 3 days it was ok to move it up and down but if I mover it to the side even a little bit it hurt alot. Now it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks and it feels fine.

no i usually don't go to the hospital...my moms a RN (registered nurse) so i really don't need to...yeah airsoft is fun too.....and about the getting shot in the nuts...well...i was playing one time w/ my friends at my house, well, one of my friends is a pansey and stays waaaay back....well i have a tippman 98 w/ a flatline barrel or razor...well i was using the flatline and he was far enough away that the flatline would drop a little....well....i hit him like 6 differant times (differant games all of em) and every time was in the nuts!!! it was funny as heck...that poor kid...i don't think hell ever haave kids...:p

Kalgatha said:
i hit him like 6 differant times (differant games all of em) and every time was in the nuts!!! it was funny as heck...that poor kid...i don't think hell ever haave kids...:p

Oh boy, that must have hurt alot :D Though he is lucky it wasn't from close range.

daemon said:
When u think u have a broken finger do u take it to the doctor, I didn't take me finger anywhere but just wondering if u do. Though mine wasn't bad, if it was broken at all. Couldn't move it for something like 2 days and after about 3 days it was ok to move it up and down but if I mover it to the side even a little bit it hurt alot. Now it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks and it feels fine.

I think i got taken to the hospital, when I broke my thumb I was around 2 years old, and I dropped a 5 pound weight on it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Lurkswithin must have a Black Eye Permanently, apparently whenever he's at his desk he's slamming his head against it.

Yes, but it has to be better than pulling what little hair I got left, out

Back
Top Bottom