Need Help hooking up wires.

Same here

lol i just had problems with that i tried to guess and i got usb ports at the front but no headphones and mic, could i ask how you find the model of your motherboard so i could maybe get the manual :D :D :D ?

No soz the question was how do you find out wat model and make of ya motherboard is, where to look ? :D :D :D ?

Um idk. I'm a freaking idiot when it comes to computers. What can you expect from a kid whos 14 years old.

i am only 15 only started modding me comp and knowing about computers recently and i know most important things just not the wire thing we are talking about ? :D :D :confused:

For seeing what kind ur mobo is download everest from here. www.lavalys.com and Liminator, just find the page from the manual where is a picture where all of the wires from the case go. Might take a few looks to understand it but u should get it working.

Posted by Liminator: "What can you expect from a kid whos 14 years old."

no offence but u could expect alot, I know a 5 years old dude who can configure IP settings. Damn I was suprised when he called a friend of mine and said the internet ain't working. Then my friend asked that do u have any idea what's wrong. This 5 year dude just said: no but I'll reconfigure the IP settings, maybe that will help. And he got it working.

there is so much to know about computers if you have the time to learn i could be the next bill gates lol but everybody has to start with finding it hard before they can find it easy ;)

^^The same thing happened to me that you posted earlier..
I got my usb connection working for the front case but no mic/headphones!

Back
Top Bottom