Got a black eye lol

David Lindon said:
I accidentaly head butted my hifi speak and got a black eye!! It will be swolen tomorrow!!
yea right David....now tell the truth...who was she?
and what did you say to her?:D

has david ever posted more than 2 sentances...or 1 for that matter?? lol i love you david...:D (brotherly of course...im not like that:p)

Kalgatha said:
has david ever posted more than 2 sentances...or 1 for that matter?? lol i love you david...:D (brotherly of course...im not like that:p)
^ LMAO....Kalgatha you funny as! I swear you always seem to crack me up!
And no i dont think he has...maybe tho coz hes busy with all the sites, David seems to be a busy man!(im guessing)

Kalgatha are you a guy or a girl? Coz i havent got a clue...you dont have to answer i just wondered..thats all :p

geek_gal said:
Kalgatha are you a guy or a girl? Coz i havent got a clue...you dont have to answer i just wondered..thats all :p

hmm, well this is only a gues but his interest (in his profile) has football in there so that kind of points to a direction. (ofcourse there can be girls too who like football) And btw Kalgatha, nice to see another paintballer hanging around these boards. ;)

yeah im a guy :D lol i luv football...i don't think ill be starting this year tho "sophmore" and to you deamon w00t w00t paintball!!! i haven't played in a while cuz my retarded friend got a job too and "i need to save my money for a computer" .... so i was gonna build him a decent computer for around 600 (similer to mine :D) buuutt ... then his friend from conway said that he would sell him his motorcycle for 800$ ... so now hes saving for both and don't wanna play paintball cuz he says it cost to much ... that queer....im gonna play w/ myself...play paintball w/ myself anyway :D

hope your ok david, alvino, im like you too careful, i have never broken anything i have gone over into some prickle bushes before though.lol

Back
Top Bottom