What in...

I would sue Newegg. You tried reasoning with them and now they have to pay. Newegg needs a wake up call and put customer service first. You can present your case to a lawyer and see if he will take on the case if it is feasible. Some lawyers will not charge you unless they take on the case and you win.

ya, but what would i be able to do? im 16, vs. a whole company. and what would i sue them for? i think what they did was completely wrong though. and on top of that, (usually they get back to me within a day), i left an email telling them that it was rude and disrepectful to treat a potential customer (who was nervous about spending $2,000 online) like i was a neucance and just someone that was annoying them. they havent wrote anything back so far, and i have checked my email every hour or so. if they dont want replies to the emails they send, then they shouldn't put reply addresses and phone numbers in their emails. its as simple as that.

OMG WHAT ARE THESE PPL TALKING ABOUT?????
well, upper management contacted me, and now i guess i might be able to do this???!! wth...i'm confused..
they just sent me this email:
Dear Joe Conway
Newegg does accept payments through paypal. As long as the funds are
transferred from Paypal to Newegg.com, an order can be placed.
If you signed up with paypal for a program called buyer credit, the
options on how to pay Paypal back is up to the terms and agreement of
Paypal.
Hopefully this was useful information.
Thank you,

so this means as long as PAYPAL says its ok, then i can use ANY paypal method i want???!!! what is newegg talking about... i guess i will try it.

if i was you i would just order the stuff...use paypal...and if they say anything then work w/ it then. cuz the buyer credit is like any ordinary credit right?? like discover and whatnot...so its just like using a credit card from paypal right?? so just do it i say

yes but it is straight through a bank account. i read up on it and it says that you can use a debit card but you pay through paypal monthly. (and you dont pay anything for the 1st 3 months) w/ 12% interest.

Back
Top Bottom