URGENT: IP change?

ok..it doesn't matter which one does it but one of you must invite the other to come visit you.
the best way for you to accomplish this the first time is to go

start> help > and under assistance click on "ask a friend to come and help you

alright im good so far. (i think i got here before, but i dont know how to do this part)

edit::scratch that, ive never been here before. this part seems easy. just pick him from the list?

thanx david, that could be useful for later on, but i dont think i need it anymore right now. :D

jcon89 said:
is there any way to get an IP changed from dynamic to normal for free? how do i do it?
Doubtfull
Whats normal.. Most home user IP's are dynamic..

Dynamic Ip = An Ip address given by the ISP and can change at any time..

Static IP = An IP address assigned by the ISP that will stay the same..

Dynamic IPs are given to 98% of all home users.. Most ISPs will charge you to switch to a Static IP, Some ISP will require youto upgrade your service to a commercial grade before giving out static IPs

Depending on your service, You may not have to change your service at all.. I have Charter Communications and I have had the same IP for like 8 months now.. Not too much of a hassle to change the IP every 8 months or so.. But your connection may be different.

if you read the whole thread, it will tell you that problem is fixed already. i dont need any more IP changing solutions. thank you though, it may help someone else :D

although your hidden reason for changing your IP was answered, your orginal question was not answered.. This is why I posted...

And yes.. I hope it will help someone someday...

Back
Top Bottom