Need Help hooking up wires.

Liminator

In Runtime
Basically I have all the parts I need with the motherboard and everything screwed into the computer. Now I need to connect the wires. If anyone can help "connect the wires" I would really appreciate it. This thing is driving me nuts!

Case: XION Ultimate Engineering XON-002 Black/Silver Computer Case With Side Panel Window

Graphics Card: NVIDIA 256 AGP 8X 6200

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3000+

Motherboard: K8NSC-939 nForce3 250Gb Chipset Socket 939

I'm mostly haveing trouble with the F_Panel wires.

I guess to experts its detailed but to a newb like me I need like pinpoint directions for complete dummies.

the pin layout on the motherboard are also labeled too as well as the wires coming out of the case. Just match the labels from the wire to the motherboard and line up the positive (+) or negative (-) correctly. The motherboard also has the little picture of the postive and negative signs on it. The manual helps with location of the pins and blown up picture so you can see the numbered pins.

You mean the power cables to your hardware devices or to the motherboard? In either case, the power cable goes in only one way. There's no way you can put it in backwards or upside down.

I am so confused right now. I have no idea what I'm doing or what the manual says. Are there any like simplified manuals?

I don't think there is. And u are confused with what? The power cables (coming from the power supply) or with the wires from the case? (power, reset, led etc.) Or with something else?

Erm I know what wires your talking about. I was working on a really old computer, I used guess work. Get a flash light and read the mobo *yes it will have words on it taht will corrospond to the words on the wires* and do trail and error. BUT REMEMBER the important factor is making sure your CPU is install correclty and the fan is plugged up.

Back
Top Bottom