URGENT: IP change?

jcon891

Daemon Poster
is there any way to get an IP changed from dynamic to normal for free? how do i do it?

really? thats cool. this is for my friend because i am fixing his system through remote access and he is on a dynamic IP, so i dont know how to do it.

really.... i dont get why its not working then.. i didnt know how to use the windows one so i went here: http://www.access-remote-pc.com/default.shtm
and i still could not figure out how to do it.... can someone help me with this... lurks u seem like one smart person from ur past posts. please help if you know how..

ok but first lets try to understand what you are trying to achieve before we get into this...That program you linked to is a business program and must be installed on all computers that use their system.

So what is it that you are really trying to do.

oooh, i didnt know that.. i am trying to access my friends computer to help him fix problems w/ it. (and have some fun w/ him) but its mainly to get rid of some nasties in his system, and organize his folders for him cuz hes not good w/ computers. (and i cant just go over his house cuz he lives to far away)

ok first off
you both will need to have windows messenger or outlook express as an email account

You will both have to have xp or xp pro

and you may have to disable firewalls

Back
Top Bottom