Plane Crash Torronto

Yea, my parents were terrified because we know people who were actually leaving to France today. Thank God, it wasn't a departing plane.

You shouldn't think twice about flying. Just think how many succesful flights were there today. I bet tens of thousands. How many flights has it been since this crashed I bet the number is in the millions. Your safer in a plane then a car? Why you ask erm simple you don't the idiot next to you cutting you off. Flying is much safer then driving. I was pretty much rasied on planes moving fro mplace to place and always going back to the states from guam, and germany, and such. Hell one time we hit a hurricane. Scary ride but you know what I bet that was even a test to what that plane could do. I saw a show that they tested how much updraft it won't take to rip off the winds. IDK it was a freaking high number and the wings were making a U and it was still flyable like that. The guy said nature couldn't even creat such a updraft to rip of the wings just goes to show how safe planes are.

i don't fly alot...not b/c i don't think planes are safe...just cuz it cost so much (were poor) and i don't really have anywere that i would need to fly too :D

Nik00117 said:
You shouldn't think twice about flying. Just think how many succesful flights were there today. I bet tens of thousands. How many flights has it been since this crashed I bet the number is in the millions. Your safer in a plane then a car? Why you ask erm simple you don't the idiot next to you cutting you off. Flying is much safer then driving. I was pretty much rasied on planes moving fro mplace to place and always going back to the states from guam, and germany, and such. Hell one time we hit a hurricane. Scary ride but you know what I bet that was even a test to what that plane could do. I saw a show that they tested how much updraft it won't take to rip off the winds. IDK it was a freaking high number and the wings were making a U and it was still flyable like that. The guy said nature couldn't even creat such a updraft to rip of the wings just goes to show how safe planes are.
Yes it wont stop me flying, but sure it does make you think.
Regards,

this was on the news this morning, i dont think i know anyone and i am glad that everyone survived, Dynamix, i looked on the bbc news for it..lol

No it really doesn't make me think twice about flying. In fact when I do get a career I want it to include a lot of traveling. That means flying, ships, w/e/. I enjoy traveling. Been doing it since I was a baby. Honsetly guys think of it this way you look in your news paper see how many poeple died in car crashes. Thenw ait for the one plane crash. You'll see a pattern will come up showing getting in a car is a million times more risky then hoping on that plane.

wow EVERYONE on that plane lived??? i was watching the news before they knew anything about it, i thought there was gonna be a death toll, but that is awesome, like a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom