Rechargeable Batteries

wiktorek01

Daemon Poster
I've decided to buy rechargeable batteries since my digital camera eats away batteries like you wouldn't believe.
I need a charger and the batteries, and I need some input on good ones becuase I've seen different kinds with prices ranging everywhere.
I would use them mostly for my digi which is a Fujifilm FinePix A330.

Thanx.

EDIT: I don't really care about the FAST charging. I would rather have good long lasting ones that have a long life span.
And about what is the life span of these batteries?

If you go to wall mark they have "Digital" reghargeable batteries for like 10 bucks.. you get the charger and 4 batteries...

I bought these and use themin my Finpix and they last a long time..

Basd thing is they take 16 hours to charge, but the finepix only uses 2 of them, so one is charging and the other is in the camera.. Plus you can buy just the batteries if you like

Edit: here a link to the battery charger

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3861596

That's a pretty good deal. But i'm thinkin, are the Lithium batteries worth the high price tag??

Anyone got any input? I would like to buy these batteries soon, so any suggestions would be helpfu.

I for one can't give you any advice on the different types.. Al lI know is that 10 dollar pack will greatly extend the battery life while taking pictures.

wiktorek01 said:
That's a pretty good deal. But i'm thinkin, are the Lithium batteries worth the high price tag??

Usually. Lithium batteries are light and last long.

I wonder how long these rechargeable batteries will last? I know that in cell phones and laptop, the rechargeable lithium ion or whatever it's called last for about two to three years before a recharge is rendered useless.

Well the ones I use (they are 9V) should give u 1000 recharges. Don't know how accurate that is, but basicly u can use them for a very long time. (atleast if u buy good ones)

Can't admit to considering how many recharges you get from a rechargable battery :p but they don't seem to sell them here at all, so... I don't know. I would have thought you'd get a good five or six hundred recharges maybe? 1,000 seems a bit steep. Depends how expensive they are. Should say on the box though.

Back
Top Bottom