******************************* ******************************* *********************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *********************

OTSS said:
Thought better of it, so you edited it out yourself, probably very wise, THINK before you post!!, don't suppose you'd like to tell me what it was?

Re: ******************************* ******************************* *********************

probably not but I don't think it was all that bad..more likely saw that there was another post already made and thoughtfully decided not to double post the same thread. LOL

Re: ******************************* ******************************* *********************

lurkswithin said:
probably not but I don't think it was all that bad..more likely saw that there was another post already made and thoughtfully decided not to double post the same thread. LOL
Oh, that's what you think, you must admit it looked suspect, I'll let you know if & when he PM's me, don't hold your breath! Neat the way you headed your post to me, good security, I'm afraid my "thing" is just posting most replies in this Royal Blue, I generally reserve for when I'm replying to, or dealing with members, & thought you'd like a sample.

Maurice

very interesting... it's spam if I'm correct and there was still a conversation that when in with it :p

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom