Music!

ok ive given up on anyone liking Violent Femmes...how about the Pixies....and by the way i bet nearly all of of you have actually listened toa violent femme song "Blister in the sun, let me go on, big hands i know your the one.."...

I havent actually heard of the Pixies, or the Violent Femmes, they may be good :p

Kage....dude could you do this for me download Add It Up by Violent Femmes and U-Mass by The Pixies...tell me what you think (there is slight swearing in both but only once)

cantona said:
Kage....dude could you do this for me download Add It Up by Violent Femmes and U-Mass by The Pixies...tell me what you think (there is slight swearing in both but only once)

sweet dude!! i downloaded these songs...there awesome!!! :D lol thanx man :p

really kalagatha? you like them? that is fantastic no one has ever replied so postively about them...its fantastic..

I love the line in Add It Up 'I waited my whole life for just one..." it is fantastic...The lead singer wrote it was 15 so he is writing about what all male teenagers feel...perhaps thats why i love it so much

lol yeah...have you ever listend to linkin park? they tend to make me feel the same way. if you haven't you should try

yes i do like eminem...especialy "ass like that" :D i luv that song. and meteora is a good album...do you like it?? i do..listen to it all the time

Back
Top Bottom