Help Cannot Get MP3 Player installed

dickibobboy

In Runtime
Hi i just bought a MP3 Player from argos for 20quid and i got it home and i cannot install it i am running winME and i installed the drivers from the disc it came with and it did not work i tried to install it in the control pannel's ADD NEW HARDWARE and i says this driver is instaled but it has a fault so i clicked on the re-install the driver and it searches for the drivers and finds one and then it asks me for a disc named WINDOWS MILLENIUM EDITION to continue the file it want of it is called USBNTMAP.SYS what can i do. (i do not have the millenium edition disc) > Thankx i really need help on this :confused: :confused:

uninstall the drivers and reinstall them from the disc. Or try to download the new drivers from the manufacturers website.

Hmm, do you have the device plugged intot he USB port at the time? As this is what you need to do for it to recognise its there while installing the device using add new hardware wizard. It'll find it and then ask to install it from the disc, or after it finding it but not knowing what the device is, you install from the cd rom.

I hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom