water cooling

Quantum Flux

In Runtime
what is the best water cooling system that has an INTERNAL radiator and a water block for both cpu and gpu.

I don't think they actually make a kit like that. It would have to be specific for the vid card and would have to be ordered as such...
I would look into a Black ice pro 3 radiator system
with a thermal take cpu block and vid block then just match up with the proper couplings and coolant lines and fluid and a punp and you may throw in a hdd cooler pad also

i realy just want this for cool looks. would i be just as good to go with the gigabyte rocket for my amd x2 4400+ ???

The rocket is just about the same as other cpu coolers and all that so it would be just as capable to keeping it cool.. But if you want it just for looks why the interest in the vid cooling and radiator specifics because those things are not that noticable to any one other than to see the cooling lines.

well i wanted it mainly for looks but i was wondering if it were actually necesary to cool an x2.
also i figured id maybee cool the graphics while im at it.

I think your case fans and system fans will be adequate to keep your system cool unless there is just not enough open airflow through the case. In that instance then a different avenue for cooling would be neccessary to look into. But water cooling is pretty extreme..

Bragging rights are OK too though just that they can get pretty expensive just to be able to pwn your friends.

Back
Top Bottom