World Of Warcraft & Guild Wars

Re: World Of WarCraft

i have posted many times about WoW, but now it has its own thread! if anyone wants to see me on WoW, just make a character in the stormreaver server. my name is jaktheripper. make a horde char. if you make an alliance and try to find me, you will be killed in like 2 sec. lol. (im on PvP)... oh yea, and im not gonna be on for like a week (i might go on at some points) but i need a new computer first...so ya, ill post again...

You going to be making a new thread for every game?

Can't you confine all this to one thread?

AmericanSensei

Re: Guild Wars

AmericanSensei said:
You going to be making a new thread for every game?

Can't you confine all this to one thread?

AmericanSensei
You have taken the words out of my mouth. <$XeoN>Killer92 keep these all in one thread.

These two threads have been merged.

You know, I watched that video, and have NO IDEA what's going on, but I can say I laughed my rear off.. Haha..I thought one thing....TRAIN.

I know when they went into that room something just didn't look right.

AmericanSensei

lol, what happened was, that guy leeroy jenkins ruined their whole raid. the team was trying to carefully pull some of those monsters and leeroy jumped in there and pulled ALL of them. that guy's reputation is ruined on WoW. i'm pretty sure everyone that has played WoW has seen that video. i still laugh when i see it! :D

Dam, i've never played WoW
Partly because i to be honest, can not afford it :p
Yes i know i am cheap but your only paying for a combination of 0s and 1s in my opinion ;)

Back
Top Bottom