Got a black eye lol

BuzzStPoint said:
Speakin of dumb stuff..

I once had a bad phone line connection... Just the phone wire from phone to wall.. Didn't have th moey to replace and the phone was nearly junk... I thought.. "Cut the wires and solder directly to the phone!!!"

A perfect idea... Scissors,, Cut.. Pull wires apart... Couldn't cut the seathing off teh wire with the scissors, So my brain went into overdrive and I stuck the wires in my mouth to strip the wire coating with my teeth.. I got two wires done,, The 3rd.. ZAP..... Whew.... That was the last time I did that one.... :eek: ..... Now Why I didn't unplug it? dunno...

Haha, even though you could've been severely electrocuted, it does kinda seem funny how you didn't even know it was the power line.

I have broken so many bones, its not even funny. i have broken all of my fingers at LEAST once. some 2 times. (but yet i still play guitar) the only black eye i have gotten was when i was 5 and i fell and hit my face on the coffee table. but the worst break ever was when i slamed my whole hand in the back door of a station wagon and broke the bone on the back of my hand. it took sooo long to heal and i couldnt write or draw or anything. i had a cast up to my elbow. and the second worst thing i did was dislocate my kneecap. still have problems w/ that and it hurt like a #@#!# when they popped it back in.

hehe i can partially dislocate my sholder at will and one of my friends dislocates it when he just throws a ball...had to have surgery for that one tho. i've busted a deep cut right above my eye in a football game once...it was awesome...don't know how it happend or who did it but i still takled the guy...so thats all that matters :D. i did get a black eye once tho...i was being stupid and i had a jacket on w/ a hood...and the hood had those little elastic string thingys to pull the hood tight you know? well...theres the little plastic things at the end of those and i pulled it all the way back and it slipt outa my hand and poped me in the eye...hurt like crap and i couldn't see nuthing all day outta it, but its fine now for those of you that care. ive never broken a bone that i know of tho. i coulda had a small fracture or sumthing but idk. 2 more pain stories then im done :D.

when i was 4 our fencing for our porch was comming undone...so i get this great idea to go and repair it. well i was swinging the hammer and the claw part dug itself into my skull. it hurt like crap...but i remember distincly i didn't cry....for 5 seconds :D lol.

this is...prolly goin around everyones schools...but "ball tapping" is goin around mine right now. its so stupid... ppl (mostly guys) will just walk up to you and backhand you right in the cods. hurts like crap. i got hit so hard one time i puked!!! then another i couldn't get up or feel my legs for an hour!! OMG it hurts just thinkin about it!!! then we all got smart and wore cups :D ... but not soon enough...i think my future as a father is gone
:mad:

hmmm i actually do have a pic of when i hit my head on the coffee table. (after, not during the hitting of the head lol) and i have an X-ray of my hand... but i dont want to post anything thats gonna make ppl sick..

Wow, i haven't had many bad things happen to me :D
I have never had a bone broken or anything, no black eye and the only thing that i had in my life, was uhh ... a nose bleed, but only once :D
Hope your ok David ;)

David Lindon said:
I accidentaly head butted my hifi speak and got a black eye!! It will be swolen tomorrow!!

AWWW, like ouch! :eek:

I assume what you mean by hifi is a stereo?
What WERE you doing to make yourself get a black eye near the stereo like that neways?! :p

btw i like how people make it out to them, like its a competition or something :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom