hey whats the best computer brand to buy

hmm i think sony would be the best out of those but the most expensive..you may want to look into the Compaq XGaming PC or Dell XPS tho.

THe best choice... an ati x850xt pe. the best. but $$$$. so for a decent price, my card is really good. plus, overclockable too.

jac the x850xtpe is no longer the king...the geforce 7800gtx has taken that spot.

Well, he did say decent price... and yes, you're right. forgot about the 7800. my bad... nm.

rcasey said:
is dell ok? or sony vaio? or HP? or compaq? which one out of these

Out of all those brands. Get the Dell XPS if you really want a gaming computer. Sony VAIO's are nice, but expensive. Dell's have gotten alot better, but customer service still remains the same (unfortunately). HP (which bought out Compaq) is pretty nice, they offer nice solutions at a good price.

For graphics cards, if you have the money, get the fastest of em' all. The nVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX. If not, anything under that is pretty good for the price, especially the nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT and the ATI Radeon X800 XL.

dell xps is a nice computer but i really like my dell 9100 because i tricked it out.....from the dell site of course, and i have the ati raedon x300 graphics card and it serves me just fine

Back
Top Bottom