How high is the gas near you?

Silvance said:
Hey...um guys...a litre is barely half a gallon. You need to learn your measurements...He's paying roughly the same thing there as we are here.
1 pint ~ 1/2 litre
1 litre ~ 1 quart

8 pints = 4 quarts = 4 litres = 1 gallon...

there are 4 litres in 1 gallon, not two...

At the weekend I paid 95p per litre...

this works out to $1.68 eg
$6.72 per gallon...

I saw it for more whilst travelling to work this morning, (though that was on a motorway service station so we won't count that)...

I've also seein it for more than £1 per litre... eg > $7 per gallon...

You've all got it better than I have, yet you still complain?
Near me, it's $1.02 a litre. Awful!
Perhaps we could do a house swap, I wouldn't mind paying those prices for a while!!!

Well, one thing for sure, I'm moving to Ontario when I'll have the money. Their gas is $0.60 a litre

I will never complain again since seeing some of you from the east paying $2.00 plus. Im' paying $1.79 per gallon here in so cal.

TRDCorolla said:
I will never complain again since seeing some of you from the east paying $2.00 plus. Im' paying $1.79 per gallon here in so cal.

It use to be the opposite way around.. we (on the east coast) were cheaper than y'all in cali.. lol.. *shrug*

$2.25 today in the northern central US. It'll just keep rising unless we find more oil somewhere. As a professor once told our class: "your grandchildren will not drive cars that run on gasoline."

Oh no,news said that the price of oil in the world market will rise because of the death of King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. The price stability will not be observed until the prince rise to the thrown. That's sad because next week the price of our premium gas will be $0.70/liter.

our gas here is like 2.00$ a gallon...but when i went to alaska on a cruise we had to stop at Seattle, WA to get on the boat...well...gas there was 3.98$ i remember distincly (thats in gallons)

Back
Top Bottom