Brand new games/video b*tch. pls check it over

Quantum Flux

In Runtime
Well ive made my final choices on parts for my new machine. I know people ask yous to do this all the time but i personaly like checking ppls packs out, so i hope you'll all too.

just wana check i havent 4got anything, although im aware i dont yet have an optical drive.

thx.

http://pugdog007.freewebspace.com

That's a MONSTER! Well I don't see anything missing. Though u might want to consider buying a soundcard since the pc performs better when it doesn't need to use the onboard one. (atleast so I have heard, never tested it myself)

oh yeah. thats someting i may have overlooked. im not overly concerned about the sound so i didnt consider the fact that it would be detracting from the rest of the performance.

i may just get a cheapo so i can get the most out of my rig.

thanks.

still want more comments/suggestions/yada yada

that was a great idea w/ using freewebspace. i think ill do that for my parts. easier for ppl to see. btw, nice system. (how much is it costing you?) i wish i had enough money to buy that cpu and vid card. man. luckkkyyy

Oh man its costing me a bundle.
Im 17 so is till live with my dad and im building up all this cash while i wait for a position at uni. it will cost around $4700 australian (retail) but hope to make it $3700 by shopping at a computer fair.

wow that is an expensive rig. and "GOOD LUCK" saving 1000 lol, tell me how it works out. good luck w/ ur experience :D

I don't think u are going to get $1000 off when u buy it from a computer fair. U might get a few hundred bucks off, but I really doubt that it's going to be as much as $1000.

o well - im realy picky about my parts. ill spend what it takes. it took me 4 days to whittle down my options.

Back
Top Bottom