Do you

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalyst1

BSOD
Do you want me to leave CF?

Alright, I had to come back real quick to make this poll. I want to know if I'm not wanted here. Seriously. I'm feeling very unwelcome. I keep trying to make my peace, but I feel that you guys are still holding a grudge from the original incident. In any case, I prefer mods only vote, but if a member wants to, go for it. Actually, I'd almost prefer the opinion of the members because those are the people who count - the people I want to help. Anyway, whatever. Just.... vote.

Do you want me to leave?

Alright, I had to come back real quick to make this poll. I want to know if I'm not wanted here. Seriously. I'm feeling very unwelcome. I keep trying to make my peace, but I feel that you guys are still holding a grudge from the original incident. In any case, I prefer mods only vote, but if a member wants to, go for it. Actually, I'd almost prefer the opinion of the members because those are the people who count - the people I want to help. Anyway, whatever. Just.... vote.

Re: Do you want me to leave?

From what i see, the spank fusion before was cool and really eager to help people :D
That is before this whole mess started and flase accusations are being put on people who may or may not deserve it

Re: Do you want me to leave?

No, we don't want you to leave,

Your ban, has been lifted, the situation is in the past and there is no reason to bring it up.

You've prooven yourself to be a good member, you've helped people in the tech sections, you'd joined in conversation in the social sections, You're an all round good poster...

Theres nobody here, (to my knowledge) that specifically hates you, so why would you want to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom